Instructions for Telehealth
You will receive a text or an email from your provider to join scheduled sessions via a HIPAA Compliant platform. Please log into the system at your designated time and you will appear in the waiting room. You may also, click on the designated link for Assurance Counseling, your provider will be notified of your request to join your scheduled appointment, at which time your provider will start the session. Telehealth videos will appear in a format similar to FaceTime on your device.
Please have a secure and private space, free from distractions, such as TV, cell phones, texting, video games, etc., this is your scheduled time, let’s use it in a productive manner. Please attempt to have a reliable connectivity with decent speed. It is helpful if you are close to your router to have a good signal to avoid interruptions during your session. Please log onto website prior to session to become familiar with telehealth video. It is imperative that you inform your provider as soon as possible of log in problems and/or concerns via text for alternative log in options if needed.
Steps for checking into your Online Telehealth Session:
- Login into your session by utilizing link for Assurance Counseling.
- Add your name to enter the virtual room wherein your provider will meet for your scheduled session.
- You will be welcomed into the waiting room for scheduled session via platform.
- Provider will be alerted you are waiting to start your session at your designated date and time. Please be patient and allow for delay due to possible connectivity issues.
- Your computer or cell phone may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera.
- Please block incoming calls (do not disturb) to avoid losing sound and/or connections during session.